jobs.ac.uk is pleased to announce the date for our new, recruitment networking event taking place on Tuesday 28th March 2017 at the University of Warwick.
HE Recruitment 2017, features a superb line-up of speakers that will provide practical advice, useful examples and top tips on how to maximise your online recruitment strategy. Plus, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with the speakers and other HR professionals.
Save money by booking early.
Register now for just £72 + VAT and save 10% on your ticket*
The conference is an ideal opportunity to:
- Explore fresh ideas to maximise your institutions recruitment strategy
- Compete on a global stage with advice from the leading HE jobs board, jobs.ac.uk
- Discover a cost effective way to strengthen your executive, professional and academic talent pools
- Expand your knowledge of sector issues and innovations
- Strengthen your own professional practice and reputation
- Meet with peers and build your networks
- Attend engaging speaker sessions with recruitment experts
Who should attend?
If you are responsible for your organisations recruitment strategy, writing job adverts or descriptions, or you implement activities to attract new staff, this is a must attend event!
All delegates will leave the event feeling motivated and full of great new ideas to employ in the workplace.
How to book
For a limited time only, registration is just £72 per delegate and includes access to the full speaker programme, refreshments, a three course lunch and plenty of chances to network with peers.
Places for this event are expected to go fast so register your place today to make sure your institution doesn’t miss out.
For more information, please visit the event page or contact Megan Caulfield on firstname.lastname@example.org.
– – – – – – –
You may also find of interest: jobs.ac.uk talent trends eBooks
*Our early bird offer ends Tuesday 31st January 2017.
Share your comments and feedback