jobs.ac.uk are delighted to announce the full line-up of speakers for our new, one-day event – HE Recruitment 2017.
The conference, taking place on Tuesday 28th March, will focus on progressive recruitment practices and provide a platform in which to share, compare and contrast experiences with influential keynote speakers and peers. Our exciting line-up includes:
- Giles Guest, Director of Enhance Media
Recruitment Attraction: The Options for Success in 2017
- Mark Holleran, Director of SearchHigher
Challenges of Recruitment within HE
- Kerry Walker, Business Development Manager at jobs.ac.uk
Bryony Morley, Business Development Manager at jobs.ac.uk
Talent Trends and Benchmarking in Higher Education Recruitment
- David D’Souza, Head of Engagement (Branches) – CIPD
The Future of Work is Human
- Giles O’Halloran, Freelance Strategist in Agile HR, Digital HR, Career Transition & Lead Tutor for the CIPD
Digital HR, Social HR, Social Recruitment … What’s it all about?
Attendees will also have access to exclusive offers and there will be CIPD representatives on hand throughout the day to offer advice.
For more information on the sessions and to book your ticket, please visit herecruitment2017.eventbrite.co.uk
Early bird tickets
Our early bird offer finishes on 31st January 2017.
Book now to secure your place.
For more information, please contact Megan Caulfield by email or call 024761 50603.
Share your comments and feedback